The H.N. Greenwell Store Museum
A visit to the H.N. Greenwell Store at Kalukalu is a fun and enriching experience for people of all ages. It will take you back in time, to Kona mauka in the 1890s, a multi-ethnic society centered on ranching and farming. This place was the hub of the community, and our living history program here tells the story of this unique time and place.
- Costumed interpreters greeting and interacting with visitors
- A significant State and National Historic Site
- Portrayal of daily life in the Kingdom of Hawaii in the 1890s
- Interpretive panels, trees, places to sit, and ocean views
- Handicapped accessible
- Two comfortable restrooms
- Easy parking for cars and buses
- Close to the Kona Coffee Living History Farm
Address: 81-6551 Mamalahoa Hwy., Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI
Phone: (808) 323-3222
Copyright © 2014 Hwaiian Taxicabs LLC. All rights reserved.